West Side Market

West Side Market

West Side Market

Address: 1979 W. 25th Street Cleveland, OH 44113


Since opening to shoppers on November 2, 1912, the West Side Market- Cleveland’s oldest continuously operating municipally owned market, has anchored the historic Ohio City neighborhood. Build to replace the Pearl Street Market, located on the opposite corner since 1840, it was one of three public markets in Cleveland that included the Broadway Market and the Central Market. All three served Cleveland’s growing immigrant population in the early 20th century. Only the West Side Market remains.

Scroll to Top

Add a Listing

"*" indicates required fields

Listing Address
Contact Name*

Send a Comment

"*" indicates required fields

Add a Listing

"*" indicates required fields

Listing Address
Contact Name*